Saturday, December 09, 2006

Xmas Dinner at the Danish Club

Just arrived home from dinner at the danish club wow I ate to much and I mean to much, if Adrian wants breakfast tomorrow morning he will have to get it himself, because I don't think I can face food for the next 24 hours.........

If you ever wanted to experience a danish Christmas you will have to go we danced around the tree sang Christmas carols and basically had a really good evening.

The food was great we had for starters I had Prawns in a thousand island dressing and Adrian had a tuna salad which looked a bit weired but tasted oh so yummy.

After this and a couple of songs (danish of course) we had pork, duck, potatoes and caramelized potatoes, red cabbage and Waldorf salad yum.

For dessert we had ris a l'amande wow that was the piece resistance but again I didn't get the almond............

The only time I get the almond is when my parents cheated when I was little.

All in all we enjoyed ourselves and wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home