Sunday, December 03, 2006

Swedish Church

Yesterday we went to the Swedish Church to see what great things they had from back home (Denmark that is not Sweden) I wished that I had actually gotten to the tables in the hall itself, as I'm sure there would have been a couple of things there, I would need for my Christmas tree and for around the house.

But I wasn't that lucky, there were people everywhere and around the tables it was 5 deep and people were not polite they were pushy and I mean pushy. I have so many bruises and my feet the day after are still in pain from being stepped on.

So if anyone out there have a picture of what they sold at the Swedish Church could you please post it here. Thanks

The things I saw yesterday and had access to were food glories food there were so much thanks to the volunteers. I only had to wait in line 3 times and there were no pushing...........thank you.

And one final note to the day was that I had fun and it was a great day out I would recommend it to anyone Swedish, Norwegian, Finish or Dane you have to go its fantastic everyone is happy except around the Xmas decorations. The food were the best reminded me of home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home